We are happy to announce that we are now members of Medicon Valley Alliance. This will enable Beneli to meet key stakeholders and potential customers and let them know about our company’s expertise in printed electronics.
Medicon Valley Alliance is a Danish-Swedish life science organization that actively works to gather stakeholders in Danish and Swedish life science. With over 300 members, Medicon Valley Alliance works as a platform for strategic partnerships and alliances between universities, science parks, incubators, investors, hospitals and biotech-, medtech- and the pharmaceutical industry within the region.
It is one of Europe’s strongest life science clusters with a large number of life science companies and research institutions located within a small geographical area.
Beneli AB has now the opportunity to:
- participate in seminars, conferences and other network activities
- initiate and implement cross-border projects
- identify and contact future customers and collaborators
- share knowledge and expertise
- use MVA’s extensive international network and close contact with other life science clusters to identify new partners for business or science
You can read more about Medicon Valley Alliance on their website: https://mva.org/