Beneli values quality and strive continuously to satisfy our customers’ expectations of service, competence and product quality.
We constantly develop our business systems and products to offer our customers creative and innovative solutions.
/ QUALITY POLICY
Beneli will maintain the Quality Policy by fulfilling customers´ specific requirements, laws and regulations, to have the correct competence and product quality.
• Maintain and strengthen the confidence of customers and partners
• Work with continuous improvements of products, services and the managements system
• While providing products that meet the requirements; to maintain the efficiency and effectiveness of the Quality management system
Our most important resources to maintain our quality management system is our employees.
/ CODE OF CONDUCT
The purpose of Beneli´s Code of conduct is to describe the company’s position on human rights, principles and rights at work, wages and working hours, the environment and health and safety.
The company strives to be an attractive employer, where employees enjoy, develop and have fun. Our management philosophy emphasizes the importance of creating job satisfaction and motivation by stimulating everyone to use all their skills, knowledge and ambition in their work.
Beneli strives to have as little impact as possible on the environment and is actively working to replace materials, chemicals, and products with environmentally friendly alternatives.
Beneli offers production in a 200-square meter class ISO 8-validated cleanroom and we regularly carry out bio-hazard and particles measurements. Our specialists in medical device technology (MDR (EU) 2017/745 and 21 CFR part 820 (US FDA) and the automotive industry are included as regulatory support in our projects.
When do we save personal data?
We save personal data when someone for example contacts us via our contact forms at beneli.com, registers for our new letter, when sending quotes, when someone becomes a customer at Beneli AB or has been in contact with Beneli AB in another way.
What personal data do we save?
When a deal is closed, we save personal data such as name, address, phone number and e-mail and information about order and purchase. In case it is required, the social security number is saved.
We also save information when:
- We make analyzes to find the right payment solution for the customer. This includes control of the customers payment history and the collection of credit reports from credit reporting companies.
- Control of the customers addresses against external sources e.g. SPAR, Ratsit, Allabolag, Compnode or similar official databases.
- Handling of complaints regarding ordered and/or purchased product or service.
- Transport of goods with e.g. DHL, Schenker, UPS etc. to register transport and insurance.
Let’s talk quality!
We are looking forward to hearing from you. If you wish to contact us regarding anything quality-related, please use the form below. This message goes directly to our quality department. If you wish to contact us regarding starting a project or any other matters unrelated to quality please use the form on the Contact Us page.
Beneli is an innovative contract manufacturer that offers printed electronics and complex adhesive applications with high quality requirements.
Visiting & shipping: Porfyrgatan 5, SE-254 68 Helsingborg, Sweden
Address: Beneli AB, P.O. Box 22023,
SE-250 22 Helsingborg, Sweden
Tel: +46(0)42-25 60 00
Fax: +46(0)42-15 68 91
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com